Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Going to the Fair!


Upon entering Dickens Fair, I was overcome with emotion!
We were the best-looking group of friends there!
There was lots of shopping to do and yummy jams to buy! I finally bought some Apple Butter that I've heard tell of!
Punch and Judy was too hard to hear from the back row.  :-(
I was asked to dance and embarrassed myself when I forgot the "protocol!" I forgot you have to have a REASON for why you don't want to dance, and it can't be that you're too scared. So, after trying to refuse and seeing the horrified looks on my friends' faces. I accepted! I danced very ill.

Somehow I messed up the "kiss a chimney sweep for good luck" thing!


High Tea! So fun, and a great way to re-energize.



So, all-in-all, my problematic dress ended up looking eerily similar to my original design!  YAY for my second dress ever!

2 comments:

  1. The dress is lovely, and the fabric! Wow, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I had a blast wearing it, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete